Hi there, welcome and thank you for getting in touch with me about:
- wanting individual therapy – please read below
- wanting clinical therapy supervision or an internship at my practice – please click here
- for a workshop/seminar at your institution – please read below
- for a media project – please read below
- INDIVIDUAL THERAPY:
Please note that I’m no longer accepting new clients for trauma therapy for a few years. Our waitlist continues to be full due to the high crisis needs of the pandemic and post, and my practice’s current schedule is full.
You can find contact information of trusted trauma therapists, sex therapists and art therapists on this page I’ve curated here.
2. CLINICAL SUPERVISION/ AN INTERNSHIP SPOT AT MY PRACTICE:
Please click here.
3. and 4. A WORKSHOP REQUEST OR A MEDIA PROJECT:
A few things that might be helpful to know about working with me:
- I am depth-based, which means any project I take on will have me offer you a deeper insight into what you may not be seeing. I am not open to quick consultation calls by media houses or writers who might want a sex therapist’s advice. If you’d like to have insight on your project, please consider budgeting for the same from the beginning for quality outcomes.
- I am not a sex educator. I do not provide consultations for companies, schools or colleges on sex education. Here is a list of sex educators I recommend.
- I do not endorse health products, or natural healing products in general on my social media. If I occasionally do endorse a brand/show that is spreading a sensible message to a large audience, it comes from my own professional expertise and ethical alignment.
Please feel free to get in touch with me/team for consultations/other special projects using this form below. We aim to revert within 4 business days