I have learnt a lot more about art, therapy, patience and containment from my students than I have ever taught. Teaching from a feminist, social justice perspective is crucial to my values as a counselor and educator, both in the Indian framework and the American one.
- Drama Teacher at the Young People’s Theatre Program, Mumbai, India – 2012
- Art Teacher/Therapist at the Gateway School of Mumbai, Mumbai, India – 2013- 2016
- Visiting Lecturer at the Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Art Therapy, Mumbai, India – 2015
- Teaching Assistant, Art History at the School of the Art Institute of Chicago, Chicago, USA – 2016
- See website here: Making Learning Visible for Drama Teachers (undertaken in 2012)
- See published paper here: OCERINT, Turkey, Istanbul