Thank you for wanting to get in touch! Before you send us an email, please do read the information below this Contact Form:
Reasons for getting in touch:
Please note that I’m no longer accepting new clients for trauma therapy for a few years. Our waitlist continues to be full due to the high crisis needs of the pandemic and post, and my practice’s current schedule is full.
I’m currently focused on public psychoeducation work primarily.
You can find contact information of trusted trauma therapists, sex therapists and art therapists on this page here.
2. FOR CLINICAL SUPERVISION/ AN INTERNSHIP SPOT AT MY PRACTICE:
Please fill in the form below.
3. FOR A WORKSHOP REQUEST OR A MEDIA PROJECT:
A few things that might be helpful to know about working with me:
Practice Ethics :
- I practice therapy from a queer, intersectional trauma-informed, depth-focused, anti-caste, social-justice perspective. I work well with clients who are queer, marginalized and/or bicultural in India, in the US, and other parts of the world online and in-person.
- I am spiritually focused and culturally informed. I enjoy working with such complexities in our everyday lives to guide people to arrive at complex, enriching answers for themselves about the many aspects of human life.
- I have a wide range of work experience in working with neurodivergence as powerful uniqueness. I believe that broken systems will shift when we accept our own uniqueness and differences in a less conflicted way.
- I am depth-based, which means any project I take on will have me offer you a deeper insight into what you may not be seeing. I am not open to quick consultation calls by media houses or writers who might want a sex therapist’s advice. If you’d like to have insight on your project, please consider budgeting for the same from the beginning for quality outcomes.
- I am not a sex educator. I do not provide consultations for individuals, companies, schools or colleges on sex education. Here is a list of sex educators I recommend. Sex therapy is part of a larger therapeutic relationship with a trained mental health professional, I’m a trauma therapist who has been extensive training in working with sexual trauma, kink, alternative sexualities and the like.
- I do not endorse health products, or natural healing products in general on my social media. If I occasionally do endorse a brand/show that is spreading a sensible message to a large audience, it comes from my own professional expertise and ethical alignment.
- I have designed my practice in a way that I can offer sliding-scale therapy slots to people in need and relief funds to organizations who do rescue work. I do not accept requests for free labor of any sort and often channel resources from work to areas in need.
- I develop and offer free mental health resources to the public in a few places:
– On Medium
– On Instagram
This is my way of creating open access for more people to do inner work practices for a more mature, emotionally healthy, mentally well society.
If you have benefitted from the same and are not a current client at the practice, please consider buying our practice a book that strengthens our ability to run a sustainable practice: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/nehabhat